We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The brine is washed well, sliced and boiled with cold water. When the foam rises on top, it is collected and thrown away.
Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Onions are cleaned, washed, cut (larger) and added to the pot to boil.
Wash the bell peppers, clean the stalks and seeds, cut them into cubes and put them in a pot to boil with the other ingredients.
Fill the water in the pot when it drops.
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into the desired shape, but larger. When the meat and roots are almost cooked, add the potatoes.
After a boil or two, when the potatoes are almost cooked, wash the tomatoes, cut them into cubes and add them to the pot. At the same time, add the whole garlic cloves.
Let the preparation boil for another boil or two, season with salt, pepper, thyme and paprika, and after another 2-3 minutes turn off the heat from the stove.
Choose the parsley leaves, wash, cut into small pieces and sprinkle over the preparation, after it has "rested" for 10 minutes.
Serve immediately, with pickles next to it.
La Mircea Măcelaru’s team is honored and proud
by granting the title of supplier of
The Royal House of Romania.
- Summer salami 35 lei / kg
- Salam Poiana 33 lei / kg
- Salam Torpedo 29 lei / kg
- Rustic salami 35 lei / kg
- Victoria Salami 33 lei / kg
- Pork salami 29 lei / kg
- Grilled sausages 35 lei / kg
- "Cold smoked" sausages 30 lei / kg thick
- Spicy Pleşcoi sausages 34 lei / kg
- Pork sausages 25 lei / kg
- Cabanos sausages 31 lei / kg
- Extra bacon with garlic 39 lei / kg
- Homemade bacon 37 lei / kg
- Smoked beef 50 lei / kg
- Smoked ciolan 27 lei / kg
- Smoked ciolan with bone 25 lei / kg
- Smoked steak 27 lei / kg
- Extra smoked mackerel 38 lei / kg
- Smoked goiter 19 lei / kg
- Smoked bones 12 lei / kg
- Smoked cockerel 27 lei / kg
- Smoked kaizer 39 lei / kg
- Kaizer peasant 34 lei / kg
- Smoked fillet muscles 35 lei / kg
- Gypsy muscles 37 lei / kg
- Outlaw fillet muscles 35 lei / kg
- Prague ham 37 lei / kg
- Pressed ham 31 lei / kg
- Pressed ciolan 31 lei / kg
- Homemade ham 34 lei / kg
- Chicken breast roll 37 lei / kg
- Turkey roll 37 lei / kg
- Smoked pork roll 42 lei / kg
- Smoked pork pastrami 34 lei / kg
- Smoked neck 37 lei / kg
- Bacon 42 lei / kg
- Bacon 45 lei / kg
- Baked fillet muscles 45 lei / kg
- Montana 48 lei / kg
- Baked nape 45 lei / kg
- Baked pork pastrami 40 lei / kg
- Baked deboned ham 40 lei / kg
- Baked cutlet cutlet 48 lei / kg
- Baked beef pastrami 48 lei / kg
- Baked duck breast 86 lei / kg
- Chicken poles 25 lei / kg
- Chicken sausages 29 lei / kg
- Mini chicken sausages 29 lei / kg
- Parisian Szekler 30 lei / kg
- Pork parizer 22 lei / kg
- Drum 23 lei / kg
- Extra drum 30 lei / kg
- Ciolan drum 30 lei / kg
- Turkey drum 26 lei / kg
- Homemade pate 26 lei / kg
- Leprosy 22 lei / kg
- Caltaboș 22 lei / kg
- Smoked caltaboș 23 lei / kg
- Drob 26 lei / kg
- Jumări Bacon 41 lei / kg
- Meat halves 57 lei / kg
- Thin fresh sausages 26 lei / kg
- Thick fresh sausages 24 lei / kg
- Buftea mutton pastrami 46 lei / kg
TRADITIONAL CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
- Sausages "La Barda" 33 lei / kg
- Bacon boiled with garlic 23 lei / kg
- Baked and smoked pork breast 46 lei / kg
- Small At Mircea Macelaru 25 lei / kg
- Lamb meat 27 lei / kg
- Minced pork 22 lei / kg
- Beef minced 23 lei / kg
- Working pork 22 lei / kg
- Pork neck 30 lei / kg
- Pork rib 32 lei / kg
- Pork chop 26 lei / kg
- Pork tenderloin 29 lei / kg
- Fillet muscles 28 lei / kg
- Pork muscle 35 lei / kg
- Bone fork 8 lei / kg
- Pork breast with bone 28 lei / kg
- Pig alms 27 lei / kg
- Pork leg 26 lei / kg
- Pork brisket with bone 20 lei / kg
- Pork tenderloin 27 lei / kg
- Pork goose 5.5 lei / kg
- Pork bacon 4 lei / kg
- Pork shoulder 26 lei / kg
- Roasted mice 68 lei / kg
- Pork head 4 lei / kg
- Pork ears 7 lei / kg
- Pork legs 1.4 lei / kg
- Pork liver 7 lei / kg
- Pork heart 8 lei / kg
- Pork tongue 12 lei / kg
- Pork kidney 8 lei / kg
- Pork spleen 8 lei / kg
- Beef muscle 102 lei / kg
- Antricot foal 34 lei / kg
- Veal sparrow 34 lei / kg
- Beef leg 32 lei / kg
- Beef breast 25 lei / kg
- Beef broth 26 lei / kg
- Chicken wings 11 lei / kg
- Chicken hammers 11 lei / kg
- Chicken liver 15.5 lei / kg
- Boneless chicken breast 21 lei / kg
- Chicken breast with bone 16 lei / kg
- Pipote and chicken hearts 13 lei / kg
- Chicken Grill 11.5 lei / kg
- Boneless chicken legs 16.5 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with bone 12 lei / kg
- Upper chicken legs 12 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with back 10.5 lei / kg
- Back chicken 4.5 lei / kg
- We cut chicken with wings 5 lei / kg
ORGANIC CHICKEN MEAT
- Organic chicken wings 18 lei / kg
- Organic chicken liver 24.5 lei / kg
- Organic boneless chicken breast 33 lei / kg
- Pipote organic chicken 18 lei / kg
- Organic chicken grill 24.5 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with organic bone 25.5 lei / kg
- Organic chicken back 9 lei / kg
Fresh thin sausages
Currently, our company is divided into the vegetable sector, the livestock sector, the food sector, where the family is completed by the approximately 200 friends - employees.
More than 20 years ago I fell in love with a plot of land in Călărași. Everything was green, surrounded by trees and flowers. I bought the place and, together with my wife, started building a farm. As we knew better, so the animals grow beautifully.
PIG CIOLAN WITH BEER IN THE OVEN
When we prepare a bone big baked pork with beer we need a special ingredient: it's called patience! We cook it over medium-low heat for a long time and the meat will be tender and tasty.
If we want to speed up the preparation a little, we increase the mouse (we cut as if we were drawing a square from the math notebook) and some of the fat will melt during baking. We can leave it as it is and it will be just as good.
1 large pork chop (2,750 kg)
Put the ciolan with bay leaves, peppercorns and allspice, onion and 3-4 cloves of garlic for 25 minutes to boil.
We take it out of the water then we cut it or sting it as often as we can with a thin knife, as deep as possible to the bone if possible. From place to place inside the notches we spread the ciolan with garlic slices and rosemary leaves. Put it in the pan, sprinkle with oil (so that the bottom of the tray is well covered with oil), grease it with salt and pepper then add the beer and a few cloves of garlic and cover the ciolan with foil.
From time to time (15-20 minutes) lift the foil and sprinkle the ciolan with beer and oil from the pan. We take care to throw the garlic out of the pan when it turns golden, otherwise it leaves a bitter taste. After 1 hour of baking, turn it on the other side. At this point, we prick it a few more times with the knife to favor the penetration baking. Refresh the rosemary leaves if they have dried. Rotate the shank a few more times during the rest of the baking time, add beer each time it evaporates.
Our stump will be ready when it is easily cut from the bone and no blood will come out when we stab it with a knife. For a very large ciolan we need about 5 hours of baking at 180 ° C.
For a delicious Christmas steak, I recommend you try this pork chop with baked beer accompanied by sauerkraut, mashed potatoes or baked potatoes.
Potato stew with pork
Potato stew recipe with pork. It is a simple and quick potato recipe, perfect to be eaten as such, next to a salad, or as a side dish. It can be prepared by any housewife and is very similar in taste to Hungarian goulash (recipe here).
- 1.2 kg potatoes (approx. 5 larger potatoes)
- 500 g pork leg (but you can also use a fatter meat, such as the neck)
- 2 red onions
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-2 capsicums or red peppers
- 1 sharp knife tip
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 thread dried thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme in an envelope)
- 1 thread rich tarhon
- 3 tablespoons oil
Saute finely chopped onion in oil over medium heat until soft.
Add the capsicum pepper cut into strips or small.
Put the minced meat in cubes with a side of about 2-3 cm.
Stir several times until the flesh changes color and becomes whitish.
You can also let it brown a little, it will be even more delicious.
Take the pot off the heat and add the paprika, cumin, pepper and salt.
Mix well until the meat is evenly covered with spices.
Put the pepper paste and mix again.
Place the pot on the fire again. Add a liter of water and thyme.
Bring to the boil and simmer.
Boil the covered stew with a lid for 25 minutes.
Add the diced potatoes and continue cooking, this time without the lid, until the potatoes are cooked.
Match the salt stew.
Add chopped tarragon (you should have a large tablespoon of chopped tarragon).
The stew is served hot or cold, depending on your preferences.
Give the note for the recipe Potato stew with pork
Pork broth in beer, slow cooking on slow cooker
I promised to get back to more serious things now that the Halloween bustle is over and my son doesn't want us to make hideous desserts in the kitchen, suitable for the theme. And I will resume the series of serious recipes by publishing another recipe for those who have a slow cooker or for those who want to buy one.
I find it extremely convenient to use a slow cooker and I was even asked on Instagram to tell you more about this wonderful home appliance so that first I will publish what recipes I have in draft for the dishes I have prepared lately to the equipped slow cooker after which I will write a larger article about it.
So I would be helpful if you have any questions or suggestions about what to highlight in that article, what you would be interested to know about it and if you find these recipes useful, I will continue to publish them on the blog.
To my recipes I use a slow cooker like this one HERE.
Today's recipe will be a very simple one, extremely simple, even a big thing all you have to do is put all the ingredients in the slow cooker bowl and then wait. But it doesn't really have to be a hard wait. You can do something else: set the appliance to cook for you overnight so that you have the food ready the next day.
See below how to cook a whole chicken in a slow cooker
Subscribe to the Youtube channel too!
Click on the bell to be up to date with the latest published recipes.
That's what I did and I was super happy when the next day I was able to take care of the other things I had because the food was already ready. Wonderful!
Take the pork leg, wash it and cut it into slices of about 1 cm, season it with salt, pepper, paprika, put it in an oven tray greased with oil and a cup of water, put it in the oven covered with aluminum foil.
When the meat is tender, take it out and put it aside a little, because in the tray you will put the potatoes, clean them and cut them into cubes, cut onions into slices and peppers cut in the same way, season the vegetables with a little salt, then put another cover the cup of hot water with foil and put it in the oven, when the vegetables have softened (boiled) put the mackerel cleaned of skin and bones and the pork that was removed before putting the vegetables in the pan.
Allow the meat to brown and remove.
That smoked mackerel gives it a flavor that goes perfectly with pork.
It can be made without mackerel, you can add whatever vegetables you want, mushrooms, cauliflower, optional for everyone.
Belarusian traditional pudding & # 8220Myadzvedz & # 8221. The tastiest dish in the most popular vegetable.
Pudding & # 8220Myadzvedz & # 8221 is one of the tastiest traditional dishes in Belarus. This pudding is delicious and very filling, ideal for a family lunch. It is very easy to prepare from affordable ingredients, but it is successful not only in the country of origin, but also in neighboring countries. Turn ordinary potatoes into an appetizing food, which leaves your mouth watering!
-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the onion and cut it into cubes. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
2. Cut the smoked salami into strips.
3. Peel the potatoes and grate them. Mix them with fried onions.
4. Add the smoked salami. Season the ingredients with salt to taste. Mix well.
5. Place the mashed potatoes in a baking dish.
6. Grease the top with a layer of cream.
7. Place the pudding in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
Potatoes with smoked pork brine - Recipes
Preparation time: 15 min.
Ingredient: A box of smoked sprouts, 2 hard boiled eggs, a packet of butter (or 200 g margarine), a teaspoon of fine mustard, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Mix the ingredients well with the cutting mixer.
You can fill egg halves that are served on lettuce leaves or make sandwiches.
|1. Spreads with hard boiled egg paste (Appetizers> Sandwiches) |
2. Smoked salad (Salads> Fish salads)
3. Smoked bacon pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
4. Fish paste (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
5. Smoked fish salad with potatoes (Salads> Fish salads)
6. Tuna paste (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
7. Smoked meat soup and dried beans (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
8. Smoked ribs with chicken liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
9. Peasant soup with smoked bacon (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
10. Vegetable soup with smoked ribs (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
11. Soup with smoked sausages and vinegar (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
12. Potato paste with mayonnaise (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
13. Flavored potato paste (Appetizers> Vegetable appetizers)
14. Pork leg with smoked bacon in the oven (Food> Steaks)
15. Fish paste sandwiches (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
16. Transylvanian carrot soup with smoked ciolan (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
17. Smoked stew and tarragon (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
18. Green bean soup, veal and smoked ham (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
19. Soup with smoked sausages (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
20. Beetroot borscht with smoked ribs (Soups, broths, borscht> Borscht)
21. Smoked salmon pate (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
22. Smoked salmon sushi (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
23. Green bean soup with smoked ribs (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
24. Smoked fish salad and apples (Salads> Fish salads)
25. Olive paste (for canapés) (Appetizers> Vegetable appetizers)
26. Potato and pumpkin soup with smoked ribs (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
27. Smoked ribs apple soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
28. Smoked mackerel salad and vegetables (Salads> Fish salads)
29. Smoked mackerel salad (Salads> Fish salads)
30. Ukrainian salad with smoked fish (Salads> Fish salads)
Baked potatoes wrapped in bacon & # 8211 are so tasty & # 8230
Are you looking for a new recipe for dinner? Diversify your menu and try this original recipe for bacon-wrapped potatoes. The potatoes are very easy to prepare, they are extremely tender, consistent and aromatic, soft inside and wrapped in juicy and slightly crunchy bacon. The potatoes are cooked quickly in the oven, so do not hesitate to prepare them. Serve the potatoes with a fresh vegetable salad!
& # 8211 1 kg of medium-sized potatoes
& # 8211 1 bunch of parsley or dill (or mixture)
Method of preparation
1. Wash the potatoes and peel them until they are ready. It is important not to overheat them, as they will break and not retain their shape. Drain the hot water from the potatoes and pour cold water over it, let it sit for a few minutes. Then clean them and put them in a bowl.
2. Prepare a baking dish with high edges, as you will put the potatoes in an upright position.
3. Smoked bacon should be cut into long slices. The height of the bacon must be the same height as that of the potatoes, so that you can completely wrap them.
4. Prepare the sauce. Mix in a deep bowl: sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped greens and chopped garlic. Add salt and pepper if necessary and mix.
5. Soak each potato in the sauce obtained on all sides. You can use a spoon: put a few potatoes in the bowl and mix them carefully so that they do not crumble. Then wrap each potato in slices of bacon. Fix the potatoes with toothpicks and put them in the baking dish.
6. The number of slices of bacon must correspond to the number of potatoes.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.