- 6 eggs (selected)
- Salt 1 pinch
- Freshly ground black pepper 2 pinches
- Soft butter 2 tablespoons
- Bulgarian red pepper 1/2 pieces
- Ham about 4 slices
- Green onion 3 pieces
- Grated cheese 1/2 cup
- Greens for serving
- Red pepper flakes for serving
- Main ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Eggs, Greens
- Portion 2-4
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Frying pan, lid, cutting board, kitchen knife, spatula, whisk, plate.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Rinse onions and peppers. Put the butter to make it softer.
Grate cheese, by the way, use one that melts easily. Dice the peppers, like ham, chop the green onion with ringlets.
Step 2: beat the eggs.
Break the eggs into a deep container and beat them with a whisk until airy.
Add salt and pepper. Beat all over again with spices.
Step 3: fry the omelet stuffing.
Melt the butter in a pan and lay the pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes, over medium heat, stirring often. Pieces of vegetables should begin to get softer.
Add the ham and green onions, mix well, without removing from the heat.
Step 4: add the eggs.
Spread the filling evenly over the pan. Reduce heat to medium-slow and pour eggs in a thin stream. Then mix everything immediately so that the slices of vegetables and ham are evenly distributed over the frit.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top, spreading it evenly.
Step 5: bring the frittat ready.
Cover the frit with a lid and cook for 10 minutes. If necessary, turn down the heat to a minimum if you feel that the bottom is burning, while the top is still damp.
Step 6: serve the frittat.
Transfer the frit to the chopping board (or cut it directly in the pan) and divide it into portions. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, pepper flakes and you can add tomato or sweet and sour sauce. Just like that, voila, and lazy, but at the same time, the original and delicious breakfast is ready.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of ham, fried bacon is suitable (to crunch it, just fry it separately, chop, and then add to other ingredients). You can also decorate the top of the frit tata with tomato slices or sweet onion rings.