We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Minced meat 550 gr.
- Cabbage 300 gr.
- Eggs 6 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 gr.
- Tomatoes 80 gr.
- Bell pepper 130 gr.
- Zucchini 80 gr.
- Parsley bunch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Greens
2 bowls, spoon, knife, cutting board, grater, baking dish
1) In a bowl, mix minced meat, eggs, salt and black pepper, grated cheese and shredded cabbage.
2) The resulting mass is divided into two equal parts. To one half add zucchini, diced and a bunch of finely chopped parsley. To the second half of minced meat add tomatoes, chopped into a small cube (after removing the pulp), and bell pepper, chopped into a small cube. Mix. Separating the mass is not necessary, you can mix everything in one bowl, but I like it when there are 2 layers in the casserole.
3) Grease the refractory baking dish with vegetable oil and sprinkle with semolina. Spread minced meat with greens and zucchini on the bottom layer. Seal with a spoon. Spread the second part of the minced meat with a second layer.
4) Remove excess semolina with a napkin so as not to burn. Send to the oven preheated to 180 * C. Cook 40-50 minutes, the cooking time depends on the features of your oven and the thickness of the casserole layer. After cooking, leave it to cool slightly, 10-15 minutes, so that the juice that is released is absorbed back into the casserole, and it will also be better to cut into portioned slices.