- Main ingredients
bowl, mixer, knife, spoon, baking paper, baking sheet
1) Beat soft butter with sugar and vanilla sugar with a mixer at low speed until white.
2) Beat 7 eggs. Add butter and sugar, beat, add flour, baking powder and quickly combine the mass with a mixer. Pour in a thin stream of milk, combine and the dough is ready.
3) Cut strawberries into 2 halves. Add 1 tbsp. starch and mix, thanks to this reception the dough does not get wet from strawberry juice.
4) Pour the dough into a standard baking sheet from the oven, size 33/43 cm, pre-cover the baking sheet with parchment. Top halves of strawberries. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 * C, bake at an average level of 20 minutes. The baking time depends on the features of your oven.
5) Cream. Beat cold sour cream of 15-20% fat, sugar, vanilla and a thickener for sour cream, beat with a mixer until thickened.
6) Cool the pie until warm. You can send in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, if you need to cook quickly. Lubricate the cake with cream and sprinkle with coconut. Pie can be cut immediately and serve, but it is better to send in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.