We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dor Blue cheese 100 g
- Kiwi 2 pcs.
- Walnuts 50 g
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Parsley 1 beam.
- Salad 1 beam.
- Apple cider vinegar 5 tbsp. l
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. l
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp.
- Main ingredients: Onion, Salad, Kiwi, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind the onion and pickle it. For the marinade, mix vinegar, salt and sugar.
2. Grind all the ingredients, immediately spreading on a dish.
3. Cooking dressing: mix mustard seeds, vegetable oil and a couple of spoons of onion marinade.
4. Water the salad dressing. Do not mix the salad.
Enjoy your meal!