We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Fish fillet (cod) 1.3 kg
- Flour 150 g
- Vegetable oil 150 ml
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp. l
- Carrot 300 g
- Onion 200 g
- Salt 1 tbsp. l
- Sugar 3 tbsp. l
- Bay leaf 2-3 pcs.
- Allspice peas 5-6 pcs.
- Water 250 ml
- Main ingredients: Cod, Hake, Onion, Carrot, Flour
- Serving 7 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Cut the fish fillet into slices, salt and pepper, bread in flour and fry in vegetable oil until tender.
2. Cut the carrots into strips, dice the onion and fry them until soft.
3. Add tomato paste, water, salt, sugar, bay leaf and peas of allspice to vegetables. Stew for 5-7 minutes.
4. In a pan with a thick bottom, pour 50 ml of water and lay out fish and marinade in layers.
5. Stew under the lid for 15-20 minutes and let it brew for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!