Ingredients for Carrot and Apple Salad
- Carrots 3 pieces (medium size)
- Apples 2-3 pieces
- Arugula 1 handful
- Olive oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Yogurt (natural) 3 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Ground colored pepper to taste
- Lemon juice with half a lemon
- Pomegranate kernels with 1/4 pomegranate
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Pomegranate, Apple
Grater, plate, spoon, cutting board.
Step 1: peel apples and carrots.
Peel and rinse the apples and carrots. Just peel the carrots and peel the apples in addition.
Optionally, apples can not be peeled, because it also has many useful substances.
Step 2: three apples and carrots.
Grind apples and carrots on a medium grater, mix everything in a plate and pour lemon juice on it, which will not let the fruit pulp darken.
Step 3: wash the greens.
Rinse the arugula properly and pat dry with paper towels.
Step 4: mix and season the salad.
Add dried arugula to a carrot and apple salad, salt and pepper, add natural yogurt and olive oil. Mix everything thoroughly, try if there are enough spices, if all is well, put the salad on a serving plate, decorate with pomegranate seeds on top and set it on the table.
Step 5: serve carrot and apple salad.
Serve the carrot and apple salad immediately after cooking. It is a wholesome snack and side dish. It goes well with meat or poultry dishes, but in itself is very tasty and original. Try it for sure!
Enjoy your meal!
- Apples for salad should be slightly acidic, but carrots, on the contrary, are very sweet.