We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Smoked chicken breast 500 grams
- Boiled potatoes 180 grams
- Cooked Carrot 150 grams
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Boiled beets 150 grams
- Boiled eggs 4 pcs.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mayonnaise 350 grams
- Salt to taste to taste
- Walnuts (chopped) 4 tbsp
- Parsley greens for decoration. taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Finely chop the breast, put into a ring from a split baking dish, I have a diameter of 18 cm. We coat with mayonnaise.
2. The second layer is potatoes, we rub it on a coarse grater, put it in a mold and add a little salt, coat with mayonnaise.
3. Rub the carrots and spread the third layer, salt and coat with mayonnaise.
4. The fourth layer is hard cheese, we rub it on a coarse grater, put it in a mold and coat with mayonnaise.
5. Rub the beets in a separate container, pass the garlic through a press, and mix well.
6. Spread the beets with the fifth layer, and coat with mayonnaise.
7. Rub the eggs on a coarse grater, and spread the last sixth layer of the salad, coat with mayonnaise and send to the refrigerator for 12 hours for soaking.
8. At the end of time, we get the salad, sprinkle with nuts in a circle, and sprinkle the middle with chopped parsley. Before serving, remove the form and serve our delicious salad on the table!
Enjoy your meal!