We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sift the almond powder and mix with the powdered sugar. It is set aside. In another bowl (very well degreased), beat the 2 egg whites hard foam, then mix with sugar, lemon, a pinch of salt and dye (we used another for each baking test). Gradually incorporate the previously mixed powders (almonds + powdered sugar), stirring continuously with a silicone spatula, until the final mixture becomes "supple and shiny".
The shells are poured onto a mold, as I said here, and left at room temperature for 20 minutes. Then bake in the preheated oven at low temperature until they can be easily removed from the paper, for our electric oven with ventilation it took 30 minutes at 160 ° C with heating only from below.
Squeeze the 2 oranges to get 150ml of juice, which I filtered through a sieve (donating the rest of Vlad so he doesn't get bored with me in the kitchen). The juice and a teaspoon of orange peel are brought to a boil and then left to cool, during which time rub an egg with 75g of sugar, over which add a tablespoon of cornstarch (cornstarch). The previously boiled juice and orange peels are incorporated into the mixture, which is transferred back to the container in which you boiled the juice. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, then gradually incorporate 40g of butter cut into pieces. When the cream becomes homogeneous, leave it to cool, covered with a food foil.
With a teaspoon put the cream in the center of a shell, then add a second shell on top, without pressing, the cream is arranged under the weight of the shell.
Cake with coconut, poppy seeds and orange cream
We all like cakes and if they are with cream, so much the better :). I always try new recipes in search of more special tastes and flavors. Because I am a practical person, I focus on simple and easy recipes that do not require many ingredients and a long preparation time.
We tried the cake with coconut, poppy seeds and orange cream for the holidays and we really liked it due to the taste and aroma of orange. It is a fine, creamy and good-looking cake as it suits all homemade cakes :).
- 7 egg whites
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 knife tip baking powder
- 7 yolks
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange essence
- 200g butter at least 80% fat
1. For the first top, mix the egg whites well, then gradually add the sugar and mix until it melts and then add the flour mixed with poppy seeds, coconut and baking powder. Mix with a spoon over your head and bake the top in a 20x30cm tray lined with baking paper for 15 minutes. at 170gr C. For more safety, test with a toothpick.
Remove the worktop and let it cool.
2. For the second top, beat the egg whites, then add the sugar and mix until it melts. Add the yolks one at a time and. I mixed well after each one. Gradually add the flour mixed with cocoa and mix lightly with a spoon over your head until the composition is homogeneous.
Bake the same, in a tray of 20 & # 21530, at 170gr. for 10 minutes.
3. For the cream, rub the yolks well with the sugar, then put them on low heat, stirring constantly until the composition thickens and the sugar melts. Set aside to cool well.
Mix the butter at room temperature and gradually add the boiled egg yolk cream. At the end we add the orange essence.
4. Assemble the cake, the egg white top, then the cream about 3/4, the cocoa top, the cream and sprinkle chocolate on top.
Let the cake cool for about 3-4 hours and then cut it with a knife soaked in hot water.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Cream with salted caramel:
- 100gr sugar
- 150gr finely chopped white chocolate
- 120gr liquid cream for cream with high fat content (35%)
- 30gr butter
- 30gr water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Heat the liquid cream to boiling point.
- Boil water and sugar over low heat until it turns into a golden caramel.
- Carefully pour over the caramel in a thin thread, stirring constantly, hot cream. Be careful - salt!
- Add the chopped chocolate and salt and mix well with a whisk or mixer until it gets a fine texture.
- Cool the cream in the fridge and with a pos fill the macarons.
Anda Calinici recipe: Macarons with vanilla cream
Anda Calinici cooked macarons for True Stories and explained how to prepare this refined dessert, step by step. What are the secrets you need to keep in mind and how to get the perfect texture, see below.
A macarons recipe is very simple, it has only 4 ingredients, but you have to be very careful at every step. The hardest part is the macaroni part, making the mixture, because you have to get a mixture that is neither too hard nor too soft, you have to incorporate all the ingredients and you don't have to have a lot of air inside & quot, Anda explained for Povestiri True.
Vanilla cream ingredient:
Watch the video with the preparation on Acasatv.ro!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Turquoise macarons like the blue sea, a delicious coconut cream and mango jelly heart or a pineapple jam. Pinacolada? Holidays?
Macarons with lime cream and lemon curd
The simpler they seem, the more complicated they are. I tried a few years ago, they didn't work out, I gave up. This year, I think in February, my colleague A.G. he asked me if I didn't make macarons. I said no. She insisted, because her children really like her. And I thought & # 8220nu [& hellip]
Macarons with pistachio cream
What could be more classic than a portion of macarons with pistachio cream?
Macarons with cream cheese and lemon & # 038 cranberry jelly
One of my specialties is blueberry cheesecake. So, I transposed it into a mANAron. A sweet-sour blueberry jelly, prepared by me, with a fine lemon cream.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
How to make the top for the recipe for fine cake with orange cream, old recipe, from aunts' notebooks?
Whisk the egg whites, add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar is dissolved. Beat the yolks with a little salt and set aside for 10 minutes, then mix together with the egg whites, orange peel and almond flour. Bake at the right heat (170-180 degrees), in a tray lined with baking paper. It grows very nicely, but be very careful. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN FOR THE FIRST 20 MINUTES. Otherwise let go. An extremely fine countertop comes out, it must be left to cool well before filling. Cut into 2-3 sheets.
- put the countertop in the freezer for 10 minutes before cutting it and in this way, you will be able to cut equal and fine slices & # 128578
HOW TO MAKE MACARONS - FRENCH RECIPE STEP BY STEP
Are you in love with macarons as much as I am, but you still don't have the courage to prepare them or they didn't succeed at home exactly as you would like ?! I understand you perfectly and I hope my tips on how to make macarons will help you. Not for nothing, but I still remember my moments of sadness and disappointment when the beloved macarons I was waiting for did not come out. So much so that we don't even realize that the experience is the key and the secret of the little chichites that I had to discover from repeated attempts. The stove was not to blame, although, believing that it was the culprit, I did my best to replace it with a new one whose electric oven was able to maintain a constant and suitable temperature that I thought I needed.
Each of you knows your own and you can adjust the temperature and position of the macaroni trays so that you can figure out for yourself how best to do it. Especially since from the ingredients below you will get almost three trays of shells that can be divided into as many tranches as possible to help you identify the right baking conditions.
This may be one of the reasons, but if you have not identified the others, it is too unimportant, because you can do it in no time. If a macarons is too wet and does not dry on top even after an hour and a bit of waiting, you will not get in any form a long-awaited "foot" but only some flattened and thin meringues, cracked on the surface or sticky inside that at least you can't easily detach them from the baking sheet.
Well, I think I have to convince you that making macarons is not nearly as difficult as you imagined, and you don't have to be a great pastry expert to be as successful as you can be. Be confident and persevering because you only need five ingredients, a little patience and enough perseverance to get what you wanted.
You can start with the recipe for macarons with chocolate cream in which I used an Italian meringue. There I shared the method of the basic recipe in as much detail as possible, but I think you will find this French recipe much easier, which I will present here step by step.
MACARONS - BASIC FRENCH RECIPE
- 100 gr. white (3 white)
- 170 gr. powdered sugar
- 100 gr. ground almonds (almond flour)
- 15 gr. cocoa (if you don't want them with cocoa, increase the amount of almond flour by 15 gr.)
- 35 gr. granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional, for meringue)
- food coloring (depending on preferences)
List of necessary tools:
- kitchen scale - will help you to observe as accurately as possible the amount of ingredients in the recipe
- a fine sieve
- a manual mixer or a food processor
- two bowls - one would be indicated to be made of stainless steel (it will help to obtain a perfect meringue)
- silicone spatula
- disposable or silicone pastry bags provided or not with a round tip of approximately 5-6 mm. thickness
- baking paper or special silicone mats for macarons
Macarons preparation method - French recipe step by step:
1 If you don't have almond flour, no problem. Buy almonds and grind them very finely in a coffee grinder. The ones with peel can be used only for the ones with cocoa because even if you strain them through a sieve, they will still change the desired color. Raw almonds in shell can be soaked in hot water for 4-5 minutes and then peeled very easily. Allow them to dry well for at least 7-8 hours and then grind.
2 As for egg whites, it is said that it is not recommended to use them while they are still fresh, but only after you have kept them in the fridge for a day to 5 days. It's partly true, but I used them as soon as I separated them from the yolk and I don't think it influenced my recipe. It is important that when we prepare the meringue to leave them at room temperature for at least an hour.
3 Sift the ground almonds a few times to remove any larger pieces and then sift the cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Set the bowl aside.
4 Put the egg whites in a stainless steel bowl well cleaned of other fats or drops of moisture and mix for a few seconds. If you want, you can also use a drop of lemon juice. Add the caster sugar in two or three batches and mix continuously until you get a dense and fluffy white meringue with stiff tips.
5 If you plan to make macarons of a certain color, now is the time to add the dye. The amount of cocoa provided in my recipe can be replaced in this case with 15 grams of almond flour.
6 Add a third of the dry ingredients over the French meringue, then take a spatula and incorporate it completely. Try to combine the ingredients carefully using the widest possible movements in which you can pass with the spatula both on the edge of the bowl or on the bottom and through the middle of the meringue so that they are very well homogenized.
7 Add in two separate tranches the difference in powdered sugar combined with almond flour. After mixing them very well, continue to fold the mixture very carefully 5-6 more times. If it does not flow in a uniform and continuous ribbon from the spatula, a few more folds are needed.
8 You will get a slightly softer and more glossy composition that flows evenly from the spatula. Also notice how it reintegrates in just 20-30 seconds into the remaining mixture in the bowl. However, I recommend that you do not insist on excessive mixing because the composition can become too thin. There will be no way to fix it… It is better to leave the mixture a little firmer and imagine that when you place them in the trays they will keep for a few seconds the delicate motions left by the tip of the used pos.
9 Place the composition in a bowl and prepare the trays lined with baking paper or special silicone mats. For baking paper you will need to draw with a ring or a glass as small as possible the desired dimensions of macarons of about 2.5 - 3 cm, leaving enough space between them so that they do not join with each other. Turn the baking paper over and prepare the pos that must be kept perpendicular to the tray and as close to it as possible to obtain fairly uniform and round shapes of macarons. Quickly pick it up and then form the next macarons.
10 Don't be impatient if the above motives remain. Hit the countertop a few times and they will disappear with the air bubbles that are still in the composition. Leave the shells to dry for at least 30 minutes or a maximum of 1 hour and test them from time to time by touching them with your finger. The humidity in the room is very important, so I recommend you avoid it as much as possible. Only when the surface of the shells is very well dried and do not stick to the finger can they be put in the oven.
11 Set the temperature to 150 ° C in advance if you have an electric oven, or to 160-170 ° C if you have a gas oven. Depending on the oven, the tray can be placed on the middle shelf or a little below the center of the oven and only one tray is inserted in the oven.
12 The average baking time is between 13 and 16 minutes depending on the oven, but I baked them for 15 minutes at a temperature of 150 ° C. Remove the shells from the oven and let them cool in the pan for at least Ten minutes. If they were cooked perfectly, they will come off easily and will have a smooth surface.
13 Allow them to reach room temperature before assembling. Anything can be used as a filling depending on your preferences. You can use Nutella, or a quick chocolate ganache and, why not, a special salted caramel filling.
For the chocolate ganache:
Melt the ingredients in a bain-marie and let the composition cool well in the refrigerator before use.
For the salted caramel filling:
- 100 gr. butter
- 100 gr. Brown sugar
- 100 ml. whipped cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Put the butter and sugar in a small pan on the stove and let them boil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Gradually add liquid cream and salt, then bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Allow the caramel to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to the refrigerator to harden.
Assemble the macaroni shells and place them vertically in a box, avoiding keeping them on top of each other.
Arm yourself patiently and wait until at least the next day. Macarons are recommended to be eaten after at least a day to become even tastier. It will be soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, and the filling will blend perfectly into its aroma.
Cake with orange cream and cream jelly - an original dessert, full of finesse and harmony!
I found this recipe on the Internet and made it with some modifications. We really liked it: the light and delicious orange cream and the gentle cream jelly form an exceptional combination. We recommend that you prepare this wonderful dessert!
INGREDIENTS (FOR 16 PORTIONS):
-a teaspoon of baking powder.
-2.5 glasses of orange juice (625 ml)
-an envelope with vanilla pudding powder
For cream jelly:
-250 g of fermented cream (high in fat)
For decoration: 30 g of chocolate.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Prepare the dough for the countertop (sponge cake type): beat the eggs with the sugar, placing the bowl, in which they are, on the bain-marie. Mix them until you get a foam with a volume 3-4 times larger than the initial one (about 5 minutes).
2.Take the egg mousse from the steam bath. Add the flour combined with the baking powder and mix carefully until smooth.
3. Wallpaper a square tray (20 x 20 cm) with baking paper, greased with butter. Transfer the dough obtained in it, spreading it evenly.
4. Bake the sponge cake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
5. Turn it over on a grill and let it cool. Cut it into 2 longitudinal countertops.
6.Serate the tops with ½ glass of orange juice (while assembling the cake).
7. Prepare the orange cream: dissolve the vanilla pudding powder in ½ glass of orange juice.
8. Add the sugar to the remaining juice. Bring the mixture to the boil, then pour the thin pudding into it. Stirring constantly, boil the cream until thickened. Let it cool until it becomes warm.
9. Place the first sponge cake tray in the tray lined with baking paper. Pour the warm orange cream over it, spreading it evenly.
10. Cover the cream layer with the other top. Refrigerate the cake.
11. Prepare the cream jelly: soak the gelatin in 60 ml of cold water. Allow it to hydrate, then heat it on a bain-marie until it dissolves completely (without boiling it).
12. Combine the cream with the kefir, caster sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat them until persistent peaks appear. At the end, incorporate the dissolved gelatin in the composition obtained, pouring it into a thin jet and mixing continuously.
13.Spread the jelly composition evenly on the surface of the top countertop.
14. Refrigerate the cake for 4 hours so that the jelly coagulates.
15. Remove it from the pan and decorate its surface with grated chocolate. Even out the edges.
The biscuits are broken and put in a blender. Finely grind and add the melted butter. Mix well. In a round shape with removable walls, place the layer of biscuits with butter and compact well, possibly with the bottom of a glass to come out as straight as possible. Leave to cool for half an hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
For the cream, first put the gelatin in cold water to swell, for 8-10 minutes, during which time in a bowl, blend the cheese until it is a fine paste, then add the sugar and the vanilla. Mix further with the mixer a little until it binds, then gradually add the liquid cream and mix until it becomes like a fluffy cream. The gelatin, after it has swelled, is put in hot milk, but cooled a little so that it can dissolve better (if you put gelatin directly in hot milk, it loses its properties). Then add the gelatin to the cream little by little.
We peel the fruits (oranges, apples and lemons) and cut them into cubes. It is left to drain. In the resulting juice we put a few biscuits as a support for the second layer of biscuits. Finely chop the fruit and mix with the cream cheese.
Assembly: Over the layer of biscuits put on the edge of the form slices of orange and lemon cut in half, put 1/2 of cream cheese, whole biscuits, soaked in fruit juice, the second half of the cream, then level, decorate with clementines and we put it in the cold.
Orange cream cake
I saw two oranges sitting in the fruit basket and tested an orange cream.
A wonder came out, very good. He brings a bit of the lemon cream cake, prepared some time ago, and since I knew that everyone liked it a lot, I knew for sure that he would like it too.
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons flour
a teaspoon of dry yeast
a knife waffle salt
3 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons oil
120 ml orange juice (squeeze two oranges)
a tablespoon of grated orange peel
8 tablespoons sugar
250 gr butter
a tablespoon and a half flour (spoon full to the brim)
100 ml sour cream for cooking
100 ml freshly vegetated
a spoonful of sugar
a teaspoon of lemon juice
[directions title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
- countertop. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a bound foam.
- Gradually add the sugar and mix until diluted.
- Sift the flour then mix it with the dry yeast. Put it over the egg whites, add the yolks, oil, water, orange peel and mix lightly stirring from the bottom up (not circular)
- Line a 20cm / 22cm tray with baking paper and pour the mixture. Level.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake the top over low heat until it is brown on the surface and pass the test with the toothpick.
- Leave to cool and prepare cream.
- In a double-bottomed bowl, place the yolks together with 50 ml of orange juice and sugar.
- Separately mix the rest of the juice with the flour.
- When the yolk mixture has started to froth, add the flour diluted in the juice, stirring constantly.
- Leave on medium heat, stirring constantly so that it doesn't stick, until it thickens slightly and becomes like sour cream. Stop the fire.
- Mix the butter foam (look for a good butter that does not leave water I used Raraul butter, it's great!).
- Cool the orange mixture and add the grated peel. When it is completely cold, add a tablespoon of butter and mix after each one until you get a fluffy and fragrant cream.
- Cut the worktop in three horizontally.
- Divide the cream in half and assemble & # 8211 countertop, 1/2 of the cream, countertop, 1/2 of the cream / countertop.
- In a bowl, mix the cream together with the whipped cream, sugar and lemon juice until you reach the desired consistency.
- Garnish the cake and let it cool.